The Intro



The Intro.

What better spot to start my dedicated Fuckboy blog than on the M Street Beach in South Boston? For those of you not familiar with this beach, allow me to explain. M Street Beach is where overconfident, bronze bodied boys, smash on spike ball nets; drink low calorie seltzers; and spit game to every functional girl within a 10-foot radius. It is the epicenter of all douche bag boys. If you are a normal girl, you wont step foot anywhere near this beach without lubing your veins in white claw juice and shots of patron in preparation for this wild combat. If you are me, you will visit this sweet abundant island no matter the condition; deadly sober, sloppily drunk, or even brutally hungover after a long night of rolling face on ecstasy pills you bought from a local guy down the street. M Street Beach is a big vibe and an inspiration to how The Perfect Player got started.

 
Who exactly is the mastermind behind this freshly built empire you may ask?
The name is Hunz, frequently referred to as Louis, Trash Girl, or The Bunz & let me tell you, I am nothing short of an egomaniac 27 year old washed up college athlete refusing to settle down. I was born and raised in Pennsylvania approximately one hour outside the City of Brotherly Love with five older siblings.  In regards, to my dating life, I have been in one serious relationship but 150 million fake ones. So yes, the rumors are true; I do love fearlessly & I do lose tremendously.

About “The Perfect Player”
My intent is to emphasize all fuck boy behavior and the predictable stunts they pull. I will speak mostly from the guys perspective, but in a predictive, mockery type of way. Don’t worry girls, I will provide you advantages for playing the game and insight on how to beat this typical behavior. I may not have my doctorate in fuckery, but I have some expertise in the sport. After all, I date the biggest fucking losers, north of the Mason Dixon. All in all, I intend on publishing a blog a week here and releasing a video summary on ThePerfectPlayer instagram page following the blog release. (If you do not follow my page already, click on hyperlink above). 

Comments